Becoming A Resilient Practitioner – 1 Day Training
Developed by Dr. Patricia Fisher, R,Psych., L.Psych.
“Resilience in High Stress, Trauma Exposed Workplaces” will provide a solid framework to understand the mechanisms of stress and resilience within trauma-exposed environments, and will introduce practical, best-practice approaches to increasing resilience and enhancing individual wellness and organizational health. This 1 day workshop will provide the stage for a longer-term strategic response to workplace wellness and organizational health.
This program supports participants by:
- Exploring the unique properties of trauma-exposed work and the critical need to enhanceresilience.
- Applying the Complex Stress Model of Workplace Stress which incorporates both the system-based stresses and traumatic stresses (direct trauma and vicarious trauma).
- Recognizing and normalizing the wide range of physical, mental, behavioral and relationshipresponses to chronic stress.
- Understanding the cause and effect relationships between the relative risk for systemic andtraumatic stress, self-care strategies and stress-related outcomes.
- Identifying the personal changes participants have experienced during their time in the field(areas of growth and areas of concern).
- Applying the workshop learning to each participant’s personal experience and future planning.
- Considering the workshop information as it applies to participant’s workplaces, organizationsand occupational sectors.
Taught by: CEO Francoise Mathieu, TEND Associates Cambria Rose Walsh (US and Canada) and Diana Tikasz (Canada only)
To learn more about providing this training to your organization please contact Tasha at firstname.lastname@example.org or Schedule a Call. Here at TEND we are committed to providing support for organizations of all sizes and look forward to hearing from you.