Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Compassion Fatigue?
- What is Organizational Health?
- What is Vicarious Trauma and Secondary Traumatic Stress?
- Am I experiencing Vicarious Trauma?
- What can I do to reduce Compassion Fatigue, Vicarious Trauma and Secondary Trauma?
On Compassion Fatigue
- Beyond Kale and Pedicures Article
- Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction: An Important Tool in Mitigating Compassion Fatigue in Helpers
- Running on Empty: Compassion Fatigue in Health Professionals
- Report From the Secondary Traumatic Stress San Diego Think Tank
- Transforming Compassion Fatigue into Compassion Satisfaction: Top 12 Self-Care Tips for Helpers
- Low Impact Debriefing: Preventing Retraumatization
On Organizational Health
- Making the Business Case for Organizational Health
- The 12-Factor Organizational Health Model
- Hot Walk and Talk Protocol
- “My Kid Got Into College! Now What?” – A chat with Dr. Mike Condra, TEND associate
- “Workplace Stress and Overeating” – A chat with Dr. Deb Thompson
- The Edge of Compassion – Françoise Mathieu giving a TEDTalk for TEDxQueensU
- What is Mental Health? – with Dr. Mike Condra
- PROQOL Self-Test
- Family Caregiver Newsletter, September 2016
- Charles Figley Institute
- Workplace Stress Counselling, Robin Cameron
- Caregiver Wellness
- Mental Health Guide for College Students – Tulane University School of Social Work
- Webinar FAQ